In his rule, St. Benedict wrote that all visitors should be welcomed as if they are Christ. At St. John’s we strive always to be welcoming to those who come through our doors. We accomplish this in a variety of ways.
- Free morning Coffee Mon-Fri *
- Free lunch following Mass on Monday & Wednesday *
- Free computer access to check email, etc.
- Study lounge and library
- Free Daily Parking Passes (first come, first served while you are in the building)
- Hospitality following Sunday Mass *
- TV Lounge
- Starving Student Supply (cans of soup, mac & cheese, oatmeal for when you’re hungry and in the building)
* Available during academic year only